This premium IV drip is the perfect blend of essential micronutrient vitamins and minerals to keep nerve and blood cells healthy while banishing lethargy and low mood.
All blended in a balanced electrolyte solution with amino acid glutathione, the master antioxidant.
DURATION 60 MIN
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. The body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
A thiamine deficiency can impact many different functions of your body, including the nervous system, heart and brain.
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Riboflavin is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. It helps the body to use proteins and fats, and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy. Other possible benefits of vitamin B-3 stem from its potential cholesterol-lowering, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Niacin also helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function.
4. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. It is also used for heart disease, premenstrual syndrome and depression.
5. Glutathione – Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. Glutathione breaks down free radicals and assists in cell regeneration.
6. Magnesium – Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness, fatigue, and contributes to electrolyte balance. It also has many other benefits like normal functioning of the nervous system & muscle function and maintenance of normal bones.
B12 is an essential vitamin that you can become deficient in, particularly if you follow a restricted or special diet, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, if you suffer from certain health conditions or if you are over a certain age. Heavy smokers and drinkers can also have low levels of B12.
*Be Superhuman IV Drips are powered by Effect Doctors. Effect Doctors reserve the right to change the ingredients, prices and products of all our services on a daily basis. The products, ingredients and prices are subject to change at the discretion of Effect Doctors up until payment for your Drip or Booster.