For the jet-setter on the go!
When long journeys or constant travel leave you feeling weary, our blend of balanced electrolytes, re-hydrating fluids as well as amino acids taurine and glutamine with energy restoring vitamins and minerals will have you back at your best in no time.
Beat tiredness and lethargy acquired from travelling or long late nights with this nutrient-rich drip that replenishes energy levels.
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. The body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
A thiamine deficiency can impact many different functions of your body, including the nervous system, heart and brain.
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Riboflavin is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
Riboflavin helps with maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails, reducing high blood pressure, improves the lining of the digestive tract, slows ageing and promotes healthy blood cells.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. It helps the body to use proteins and fats, and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy. Other possible benefits of vitamin B-3 stem from its potential cholesterol-lowering, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Niacin also helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function.
4. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – Pantothenic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It’s necessary for making blood cells, and it helps convert the protein, carbohydrates, and fats from food into energy. It also plays a vital role in the improved health of healthy skin, hair, and eyes. It helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system, liver, and digestive tract. It is a very important nutrient for the production of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.
5. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. It is also used for heart disease, premenstrual syndrome and depression.
6. Vitamin B7 (Biotin) – Biotin is very crucial for metabolism regulation and function of the nervous system. The nutrient is also essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails. It also plays a vital role in blood sugar regulation.
7. Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) – Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function. In addition, it helps to increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
8. Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – Vitamin B12 helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, which means it can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It also supports a healthy digestive system by aiding the absorption of macronutrients and helps produce red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body. Vitamin B12 can also provide a much-needed energy boost to fight off tiredness.
9. Glutamine – Glutamine is an amino acid that is important in the healthy functioning of the immune system and the intestines. The molecule helps to transport substances within the blood and works to fight off bad bacteria and viruses. Some research suggests that Glutamine can also reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery time after doing exercise.
10. Taurine – Taurine has many health benefits, including balancing the levels of electrolytes within the body, regulating calcium, and supporting the development of the nervous system. There’s also research to suggest it can stimulate your metabolism. Insufficient Taurine levels can lead to kidney dysfunction and eye tissue damage.
11. Magnesium – Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness, fatigue, and contributes to electrolyte balance. It also has many other benefits like normal functioning of the nervous system & muscle function and maintenance of normal bones.
B12 is an essential vitamin that you can become deficient in, particularly if you follow a restricted or special diet, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, if you suffer from certain health conditions or if you are over a certain age. Heavy smokers and drinkers can also have low levels of B12.
*Be Superhuman IV Drips are powered by Effect Doctors. Effect Doctors reserve the right to change the ingredients, prices and products of all our services on a daily basis. The products, ingredients and prices are subject to change at the discretion of Effect Doctors up until payment for your Drip or Booster.