If you’ve had a big night or are just feeling run down, our bespoke Deluxe Recovery hangover IV drip is the perfect hangover cure.
It combines multiple ingredients and balanced electrolytes designed to treat dehydration and vitamin deficiencies, which are commonly the cause of hangover symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, and headaches.
Our Deluxe Recovery hangover IV drip helps to kick start up your recovery and have you back at your best in no time at all.
The combination of ingredients suggested in this drip is only a suggestion of what you could have. We have a vast library of over 100 amino acids, vitamins, electrolytes, analgesic drugs, painkilling drugs and anti-sickness drugs to protect, promote and restore your health. Every drip we do is bespoke and prescribed by a Doctor after a full medical consultation in which your medical history, allergies and requirements are reviewed.
DURATION 60 MIN
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. The body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
A thiamine deficiency can impact many different functions of your body, including the nervous system, heart and brain.
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Riboflavin is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
3. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. It is also used for heart disease, premenstrual syndrome and depression.
4. Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – Vitamin B12 helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, which means it can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety. It also supports a healthy digestive system by aiding the absorption of macronutrients and helps produce red blood cells which carry oxygen around the body. Vitamin B12 can also provide a much-needed energy boost to fight off tiredness.
5. Glutathione – Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. Glutathione breaks down free radicals and assists in cell regeneration.
B12 is an essential vitamin that you can become deficient in, particularly if you follow a restricted or special diet, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, if you suffer from certain health conditions or if you are over a certain age. Heavy smokers and drinkers can also have low levels of B12.
*Be Superhuman IV Drips are powered by Effect Doctors. Effect Doctors reserve the right to change the ingredients, prices and products of all our services on a daily basis. The products, ingredients and prices are subject to change at the discretion of Effect Doctors up until payment for your Drip or Booster.